Doctor's Loan Program
Refined Lending has a specialty home loan product for medical doctors. This is a Adjustable rate, fully amortizing, first lien mortgage loan program. You can even use FUTURE INCOME based off an existing contract, and your school loans don’t count against your debt to income ratios (DTI)!
At least one borrower must hold one of, and supply, the following valid license types:
• Medical Resident (Educational License)
• Medical Doctor (MD)
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
• Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
• Doctor of Optometry (OD)
• Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD)
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
• Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- At least one occupying borrower must hold a valid license within one of the approved medical fields listed and meet the following requirements:
– Borrower must have completed residency within the last ten years or be a current medical
professional resident, fellow or intern; and
- The borrower must be actively engaged in the eligible profession (e.g., a MD not actively practicing is not eligible); and on purchase transactions all occupying borrowers must be first time homebuyers (cannot own a home within the past three years) with the exception of the following scenarios
– Employment Relocation – professional borrower has accepted a new employment contract, or is
newly employed by a business, beyond a reasonable distance from their current residence.
– Divorce – In the event of a divorce in which the borrower has been legally displaced from their
current residence and has no ownership interest in any additional real estate.