Are you a First Time Home Buyer?
Buying a home may be one of the best financial decisions you can make. Homeownership provides people and families a safe place to return to. Homeowners are key to vibrant communities. To accomplish your goal Refined Lending has partnered with Minnesota Housing to provide additional down payment assistance programs. Would you like help getting a mortgage or finding down payment assistance?
Refined Lending Wish Program
- Must be First Time Home Buyer
- 4:1 Match Up to $22,000
- Contribution can come from gift funds or borrower bank account
- Available for conventional and FHA Financing
- Borrower must complete certified First Time Home Buyer counseling class (certificate required)
MN Housing Deferred Payment Loan
The Deferred Payment Loan can be used with the Start Up program and is only for first-time homebuyers. There are two options:
- Deferred Payment Loan: Loans up to $10,000
- Deferred Payment Loan Plus: Loans up to $13,000 for borrowers who meet targeting criteria
There is no interest or monthly payments, and the loan term is equal to your first mortgage term. You must repay the loan when you move, sell, refinance (unless your refinance with the Step Up program) or pay off your first mortgage. Repayment of the full loan balance is required (a balloon payment) when :
- The borrower moves
- The home is sold
- The first mortgage loan is refinances (unless refinanced with the Step Up program)
- The first mortgage loan is paid off ( prior to or at the end of the loan term)
MN Housing Monthly Payment Loan
The Monthly Payment Loan can be used with the Start Up or Step Up program.
- Loans up to $17,000
- Interest rate is equal to your first mortgage rate
- Monthly payments over a 10-year loan term
Click Apply Now or Call (763) 784-8700 for more information!
**All rates and programs subject to change without notice. Goldwater Bank, N.A. equal housing opportunity. This is not a commitment to lend.