Are you a First Time Home Buyer?
The Twenty-two thousand dollar federal WISH Homeownership Grant is back. This program is a 4:1 match to whatever you bring to the table for your down-payment, up to $22,000. This means if you bring $5,500 to the table, we will match $4 for every $1, giving you a total of $27,500 in down payment funds.
- Must be First Time Home Buyer
- 4:1 Match Up to $22,000
- Contribution can come from gift funds or borrower bank account
- Available for conventional and FHA and VA Financing
- Borrower must complete certified First Time Home Buyer counseling class (certificate required)
THE WISH GRANT IS NOW
WISH + VA LOANS
The WISH program can now be combined with our $0 down VA Home Loan program, giving you exponential purchasing power with any down payment amount you can bring to the table.
WISH + MN HOUSING
No, you’re not dreaming: you really can get up to $39,000 towards the purchase of your first home when you combine the WISH Program with MN Housing’s — program. Here are details:
MN Housing Deferred Payment Loan
The Deferred Payment Loan can be used with the Start Up program and is only for first-time homebuyers. There are two options:
- Deferred Payment Loan: Loans up to $11,000
- Deferred Payment Loan Plus: Loans up to $15,000 for borrowers who meet targeting criteria
There is no interest or monthly payments, and the loan term is equal to your first mortgage term. You must repay the loan when you move, sell, refinance (unless your refinance with the Step Up program) or pay off your first mortgage. Repayment of the full loan balance is required (a balloon payment) when :
- The borrower moves
- The home is sold
- The first mortgage loan is refinances (unless refinanced with the Step Up program)
- The first mortgage loan is paid off ( prior to or at the end of the loan term)
MN Housing Monthly Payment Loan
The Monthly Payment Loan can be used with the Start Up or Step Up program.
- Loans up to $17,000
- Interest rate is equal to your first mortgage rate
- Monthly payments over a 10-year loan term
Click Apply Now or Call (763) 784-8700 for more information!
**All rates and programs subject to change without notice. Goldwater Bank, N.A. equal housing opportunity. This is not a commitment to lend.