At Refined Lending we often refer to each other as family, and we mean it. We all truly care about one another and strive to help everyone on the team succeed. One of our top core values is giving back to the local communities we work and live in. This is something that is held near and dear to all our hearts. We really love supporting each other as co workers AND supporting our local community. That is where our Refined Difference Project originated from. Each month we showcase a different RL Family member and donating to a local charity of their choice. We also provide links and information on how YOU can donate and support them as well!
For the month of September, we have selected to partner with the Minnesota Children’s Hospital.
For almost 100 years, people have been supporting our mission of “providing the highest-quality, family-centered care, advanced through research and education” and, we’re just getting started. With your help, we can continue to improve and reimagine health care. We can continue to find better ways to care for the most amazing people on earth. Give now.
We can do so much together
An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children’s Minnesota needs your help to pay for all the vital things we do for children. With your contributions, we can:
- Support groundbreaking clinical programs specifically designed especially for kids
- Cover the costs for families who can’t afford medical care for their children
- Train the next generation of pediatricians and other pediatric health professionals
- Pay for important care programs that are not covered by insurance, such as child life, music therapy and social work
- Research new health care ideas that save lives and make the children in our care more comfortable
- Provide translators for non-English speaking families
- Fund initiatives that keep kids throughout our community healthy and safe
We’ve already accomplished a lot
With help from people like you, Children’s Minnesota has become:
- One of the largest pediatric health systems in the United States—with two hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics and six rehabilitation sites
- The only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children from before birth through young adulthood
- An award-winning health system, regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital